Calling all chauffeurs, security drivers, corporate security personnel, and anyone wanting to enhance their driving skills.
We are happy to announce a date for our NCFE-accredited Specialist (VIP) Driver Training Programme in the North East of England.
This is a challenging yet rewarding programme that uses methodologies from driving defensively and proactive risk management techniques to take protective driving to the next level.
Security drivers, chauffeurs, staff travelling to difficult or hostile environments, and even the VIPs involved would benefit from the programme elements taught below:
- Driving Defensively (This can also be delivered as a separate level 2 programme)
- Threat and Hazard Identification
- Professional Conduct
- Protective Route Planning
- Situational Awareness
- Surveillance Detection
- Reaction to Incidents
This is a customised programme developed by Trident Manor Training Academy that has been accredited by the National Awarding Organisation, NCFE. Learners will leave this programme with an accredited Level 3 qualification in Specialist (VIP) Protective Driving that is nationally recognised and can be used to benefit their progression in their chosen career and own personal development.
Our next available training date is fast approaching, see further details below:
- 28th February – 3rd March 2023
- Business Central, Darlington, DL1 1GL
- Booking link: https://tridentmanor-ta.com/eventer/level-3-award-specialist-protective-vip-driving-programme-2/edate/2023-02-28/
For further information regarding this programme date, or to arrange your own. Please contact us on 01325 734850 or via email.